Alleged Exam Malpractice: Nigerian govt files charges against Adeleke, four others
The Nigeria Police Force filed the charges of examination malpractice against Mr Adeleke on September 19, three days before the ...
The Nigeria Police Force filed the charges of examination malpractice against Mr Adeleke on September 19, three days before the ...
The official says 20,181 candidates were involved in examination malpractice.
The examination will be concluded on Tuesday
The governor also asked a committee to help ensure eligible students secure university admission.
About 29,000 students sat for the NECO examination in Borno.
Mr. Oloyede also spoke on the lowering of admission marks
The Council said the performance this year represented 1.11 per cent improvement in candidates’ performance compared with the 2016 results.
Principals, vice principals and other senior non-academic staff also enlisted as invigilators.
A professor, Ayo Banjo, is the board chairman of the NUC.
The registrar said 16.3 per cent of students were involved in examination malpractice.
The examination bodies seek smooth examinations for students.
The target was set for Nigeria's 104 unity schools
“If there is no counter affidavit from the defendants, then I urge my Lord to grant our application."
Schools in Borno had been shut for two years.
The money must reflect in the bank accounts of teachers by Friday.
The government says it will celebrate its first position in "grand style".
The results were released on Friday.
A table of top 10 best and worst performers shows at least four schools had no single pass.
Four chief executives retain their job
The minister argues that multiple exams do not necessarily translate to the admission of quality pupils
More candidates passed in 2015 than the previous year.
The examination would start nationwide by noon. ----------------------------------------- Only 24,000 candidates will be selected amongst the over 40,000 successful candidates, who ...
The test is meant for pupils who passed the first examination. The National Examinations Council, NECO, on Thursday announced the ...
“Our biggest battle still remains localised leakage in examination centres” The Registrar, National Examinations Council, NECO, Promise Okpala, on Sunday ...
Continue from last week... Three decades of sustained leaking of questions at national examinations has bred an array of consequences. ...
All content is Copyrighted © 2025 The Premium Times, Nigeria
All content is Copyrighted © 2025 The Premium Times, Nigeria