Chibok girls and Leah Sharibu: Indictments of Nigeria that still persist, By Firdausi Abubakar
Screenshot Eleven years on, the unresolved fate of the Chibok girls and the continued captivity of Leah Sharibu remain indelible ...
Screenshot Eleven years on, the unresolved fate of the Chibok girls and the continued captivity of Leah Sharibu remain indelible ...
Nigeria failed these girls in 2014 by not securing their lives while in school. It should not repeat it by ...
Ms Bala Usman says her conviction about the Chibok girls and every Nigerian in captivity had remained the same since ...
So far, over 12 persons have been reported killed amidst the protests.
All four students were among the more than 200 Chibok schoolgirls who were abducted by Boko Haram in April 2014.
"We cannot have any group feel this level of freedom to operate in our territory without the decisiveness of action ...
Oby Ezekwesili also speaks on her chances compared to other presidential candidates.
Hauwa Liman was killed after a deadline given by the terror group elapsed, on Monday.
Mrs Ezekwesili has also formally announced her step down from the leadership of the movement.
The lawyer demands apology to the harassed activists.
Mrs. Ezekwesili describes the APC and the PDP as “twin brothers”.
The incident sparked global outrage with a campaign hashtag of #bringbackourgirls calling for rescue of the girls.
#BringBackOurGirls also said it would authenticate the Chibok girls once their names are released.
About 195 out of the 216 Chibok girls abducted in April 2014 are still missing.
The week-long programme is to mark the third anniversary of the abduction of the Chibok schoolgirls
“It is Day 674 of their captivity, under President Muhammadu Buhari’s watch”.
The group goes public after the government refused to respond to its letter following BBOG's visit to Sambisa forest.
The government says the BBOG has no need for "grandstanding".
The federal government invited members of the advocacy group to join in a short tour of the Sambisa forest.
The government has invited the group for an aerial tour of the forest.
The group's representative will join officials on the trip.
Twenty one abducted Chibok girls were released on October 12 .
The group compared names given by the government with those on its list.
The military did not learn about the operation until Wednesday night when they were told to proceed to pick up ...
The girls are in the custody of the SSS.
All content is Copyrighted © 2025 The Premium Times, Nigeria
All content is Copyrighted © 2025 The Premium Times, Nigeria