Head, Human Resources (Health Sector) At Enroyale Global Services Limited
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced HR Manager with outstanding people skills to manage our personnel and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives.
This individual role will include supervising HR personnel, supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction, designing onboarding procedures and Performance Management, implementing HR strategies that support business objectives, forecasting staffing needs, mitigating risk, structuring benefit packages, maintaining employee records, managing budgets, designing accountability mechanisms, and overseeing overall employment needs.
Other Responsibilities include:
▪ Developing and implementing human resources policies.
▪ Supporting strategic objectives.
▪ Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
▪ Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
▪ Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
▪ Motivating and supporting current staff.
▪ Maintaining staff records.
▪ Handling employee benefits.
▪ Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
▪ Designing and directing training programs.
▪ Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Human Resource Specialist
▪ Clear Understanding of healthcare sector
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field
▪ Excellent communication skills.
▪ Highly organized.
▪ Superior interpersonal skills.
▪ Good problem-solving skills.
▪ Budget management experience.
▪ Strong people skills.
▪ Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
▪ Computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Support PREMIUM TIMES' journalism of integrity and credibility
Good journalism costs a lot of money. Yet only good journalism can ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
By contributing to PREMIUM TIMES, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.
TEXT AD: To advertise here . Call Willie +2347088095401...