Buhari, Lai Mohammed know whereabouts of Chibok girls, Fani-Kayode alleges

The missing Chibok schoolgirls held captive by Boko Haram

The spokesperson of President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign team, Femi Fani-Kayode has stated that the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, and the opposition party’s spokesperson, Lai Mohammed, know the whereabouts of the over 200 School girls who were abducted in April last year from their school in Chibok, Borno state.

Mr. Fani-Kayode, who was responding to Mr. Mohammed’s statement on the Chibok girls, after President Jonathan announced that the girls are still alive said, “Whilst the majority of Nigerians are overjoyed by the fact that the President has given us hope by saying that the girls are still alive. Lai Mohammed and the APC are not happy.

“The truth is that they do not want those girls to be found and neither do they care about their welfare or their safety. We say this because this was a man, and a party that complained and protested at the fact that Boko Haram was proscribed by the Federal Government last year.

“Lai Mohammed proclaimed that the proscription was unjust and unconstitutional. We have always believed that Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Governor Shettima and the APC know far more about the whereabouts of the Chibok girls and the activities of Boko Haram that they have cared to admit.

“Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to those girls and if they are not produced at the soonest we will hold Lai Mohammed, Buhari and the APC responsible,” he said.

Mocks APC over “flopped one-million-man march”

The PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation spokesperson also ridiculed the APC over what he called its flopped one-million-man-march in Lagos, saying the party and its controversial leader and godfather, Bola Tinubu, have lost control of Lagos State.

The APC held a rally in Lagos, Saturday, in support of Mr. Buhari. Mr. Fani-Kayode, however, said, “the fact that what the APC boasted would be a one-million-man march could only attract about 10,000 persons is a reflection of the pitiful state of delusion that they are suffering from.”

According to Mr. Fani-Kayode, “They have lost touch with reality and with the people of the state over whom they have maintained a wicked and ungodly economic and political stranglehold for all of 16 years. But the people of Lagos have now seen through their deception and have decided to reject them at the polls this time round.

“The Lagos people have amply demonstrated their anger against the APC and its leader. Having watched the TV documentary, titled ““Unmasking the Real Tinubu,” which exposes the plundering and privatization of Lagos state by the sinking godfather and overwhelmed lion of Bourdillion, the Lagos people in their contempt will sink the APC and Tinubu with their votes in March.

“It is interesting to read that Tinubu asked the people at the flopped march to march for their freedom. I agree with him and the people will obey him by freeing themselves on April 11 from the political and economic bondage into which Tinubu has put them since 1999.

“We had expected that Tinubu would use the occasion of the march and the speech making at the Teslim Balogun Stadium to address the people of Lagos on how he amassed his colossal wealth and mind-boggling property which were the subject of the TV documentary on him.”

Fani-Kayode dismissed the claim by the Osun State governor, Rauf Aregbesola, on the occasion that President Goodluck Jonathan has failed, like the Biblical Jonah, to deliver God’s message as the propagation of falsehood and another propaganda flip.

According to him, “What does Rauf know about the Bible? President Jonathan has performed excellently. His transformation Agenda is a divine message with which our nation is being daily developed and the transformation is manifest in all sectors.

“This is in spite of desperate efforts by the opposition APC and Boko Haram which is the APC’s armed wing, to blight the achievements of our presidential candidate, President Jonathan, with the abduction of Chibok girls, which took place in Borno State under the control of a chief security officer of the state who is an APC governor.

“We are all happy with the progress being made by the Federal Government through our armed forces who are overrunning the Boko Haram insurgents and restoring normalcy to some villages in the northeast that were hitherto captured,” he said.


DOWNLOAD THE PREMIUM TIMES MOBILE APP

Now available on

  Premium Times Android mobile applicationPremium Times iOS mobile applicationPremium Times blackberry mobile applicationPremium Times windows mobile application

TEXT AD: To place a text-based advert here. Call Willie - +2347088095401


All rights reserved. This material and any other material on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from PREMIUM TIMES.