Man, 20, electrocuted in Dutse

[photo: science.howstuffworks.com]

The man got electrocuted when he climbed a pole in an attempt to fix a faulty line to  is house.

———————————-

A 20-year old man, Duguri Muhammad of Zai Quarters in Dutse Local Government Area of Jigawa, died of electrocution on Friday night.

Muhammad Gidado, Commandant of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in Jigawa, confirmed this in Dutse on Saturday.

Mr. Gidado said the deceased, who was a member of staff of three Star Hotel, Dutse, got electrocuted when he climbed a pole in an attempt to fix a faulty line to his house.

“As soon as we received the information, we rushed to the scene and took the victim to Rashidi Shekoni Specialist Hospital where he was confirmed dead.’’

The commandant advised people to avoid tampering with electricity cables so as to avoid similar occurrence.

“Under no circumstance should anyone temper with electric pole’’, he said.

(NAN)


NEVER MISS A THING AGAIN! Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required

DOWNLOAD THE PREMIUM TIMES MOBILE APP

Now available on

  Premium Times Android mobile applicationPremium Times iOS mobile applicationPremium Times blackberry mobile applicationPremium Times windows mobile application

TEXT AD: To place a text-based advert here. Call Willie - +2347088095401


All rights reserved. This material and any other material on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from PREMIUM TIMES.