Fire at Kaduna governor's residence caused by electric spark, aide says

The spokesperson for the Kaduna State governor, Reuben Buhari, said the fire incident that engulfed a part of the governor’s official residence was caused by an electrical spark as a result of electric power fluctuation at around 9:30am Tuesday.

Mr. Buhari added that the fire was put off by the combined effort of the state fire service and that of the State Emergence Management Agency (SEMA).

“Everything is now under control and the governor is now continuing with his normal duties,” he said.

The spokesperson also said all members of the governor’s household and their supporting staff were not affected by the incident.

 


DOWNLOAD THE PREMIUM TIMES MOBILE APP

Now available on

  Premium Times Android mobile applicationPremium Times iOS mobile applicationPremium Times blackberry mobile applicationPremium Times windows mobile application

TEXT AD: To place a text-based advert here. Call Willie - +2347088095401


All rights reserved. This material and any other material on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from PREMIUM TIMES.