Nigeria has a new of its civil service.
President Goodluck Jonathan has appointed Bukar Goni Aji as the new Head of the Civil Service of the Federation. He replaces Isa Bello who retired from service.
Mr. Aji was born on January 13, 1959. He is from Yobe State and attended the University of Maiduguri between 1981 and 1984. See details of his official bio below.
Born on January 13, 1959
PLACE OF BIRTH:
STATE OF ORIGIN:
University of Maiduguri, 1981-1984, Borno College of Basic Studies, Maiduguri, 1979-1981, Government College, Maiduguri, 1974-1979, Sabon Gari Primary School, Gashu’a, 1971-1974, Dapchi Primary School, 1967-1971.
B A (Hons) History, 1984; IJMB CERT, 1981.
YEAR OF GRADUATION:
Permanent Secretary, Common Service Office (CSO) Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation Abuja, Nigeria
· Permanent Secretary, Common Service Office, Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation, 7th Nov. 2012 to Date
· Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Works, 16th Sept. 2011 to 6th Nov. 2012.
· Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Police Affairs, 18th Aug. 2009 to 18th Aug. 2010.
· Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Defence, 6th Feb. 2009 to 17th Aug. 2009.
· Director, International Organisation, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, 2008.
· Acting Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Defence, October, 2004 to May, 2005
· Director, Army Affairs Department, Ministry of Defence, 2002-2008.
· Director, Admin & Supplies Department, Ministry of Defence, 2001-2002
· Director, Personnel Management, Ministry of Defence, 2000-2001
· Director (Admin) Family Economic Advancement Programme (Presidency) on Secondment, 1997-2000
· National Programme Director, Women in Development, UNDP-Assisted, 1995-1997
· Director, Planning Research and Statistics, Federal Ministry of Women Affairs, 1995-1997
· Principal Secretary to the 2nd Military Administrator, Government House, Damaturu, Yobe State, 1993-1995
· Principal Secretary to the First Civilian Governor of Yobe State, 1992-1993.
· Principal Secretary to the First Military Administrator of Yobe State, 1991-1992.
· Chief Admin. Officer, Military Governor’s Office, Maiduguri, 1989-1991.
· Assistant Registrar, College of Legal & Islamic Studies, Maiduguri, 1988-1989.
· Assistant Secretary, Public Complaints Commission, Maiduguri, 1986-1988.
· Lecturer, College of Education, Gashu’a, 1985-1986
· Teacher, Government Secondary School, Jakusko, 1979.
Sports and Reading.
Support PREMIUM TIMES' journalism of integrity and credibility
Good journalism costs a lot of money. Yet only good journalism can ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavour.
By contributing to PREMIUM TIMES, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.
TEXT AD: To advertise here . Call Willie +2347088095401...