As Anambrarians welcome you as their new governor, I want you to kindly take note of the following:
1. Avoid ‘Jack of all trade principle’. Instead of giving all sectors substandard attention at the same time, focus on some sectors and improve them excellently. ANIDS should be reformed or be scrapped.
2. Give greater attention to the current state of Anambra state University Campuses at Uli and Igbariam, give them acceptable look and reduce their tuitions.
3. Provide the citizens with a quality state capital.
4. Attend to the dead state of our water works.
5. Give the citizens standard road networks. We don’t need emergency road patching during the last days of a tenure any longer.
6. You should instead of dashing out buses as done by your predecessor, use those money to reform the state transport ministry so that TRACAS will resurrect and turn into an international transport system with offices in major cities of Africa and generate more revenue for the state.
If any school fails to buy its official vehicle, the head of such school should account for how he or she spent the students’ school fees.
7. Give the state at least an airport.
8. Pay attention to the poor state of major cities of Onitsha and Nnewi.
9. Rehabilitate our general hospitals.
10. Always take all the 21 local government areas of the state as your constituency.
11. Prudently work with all the revenue generated by the state on time and don’t wait for the last days to commence ‘Bazaar’.
12. There is no need to preserve some money in the banks when various sectors of the state economy need attention. Announcing untouched funds after governance is not an achievement.
Your Excellency, I do hope that you will kindly give the above necessary attention.