Emergency service workers in Eastern Aleppo on Monday said 14 members of one family were killed in an air strike.
The incident happened as Syrian government intensified its drive to capture opposition-held areas of the city.
The list of people killed in the city, as reported by Civil Defence rescue service, included several infants, among them two six-week old babies and six other children aged eight and below.
Civil Defence rescue service operating in rebel-held areas of Syria, whose workers are known as “White Helmets”, identified the jets as Russian that attacked Aleppo’s al-Marjeh area.
Separate air strikes on the village of Awaijel west of Aleppo killed at least 23 people and the toll is expected to increase, Syrian Human Rights monitoring group, has reported.
The Syrian government’s Moscow-backed campaign had led to the death of several hundreds of people since it started last month after the collapse of a truce brokered by Russia and the United States.
The report said it had documented the deaths of 448 people in air strikes in eastern Aleppo since then, including 82 children.
The Syrian and Russian armed forces say they only target militants.
Since the campaign was announced on September 22, the Syrian government had captured territory from rebels to the north of Aleppo and reported advances in the city itself.
However the rebels say they had repelled the advances into the city.
A Syrian military source said the army targeted terrorists in three areas of Aleppo, killing seven of them.
The government refers to all rebel fighters as terrorists.
The report said additional 17 people were killed in attacks by Russian jets on Sunday night in the al-Qarterji district of rebel-held Aleppo which included five children.
The monitoring group said it recorded the deaths of 82 people including 17 children in government-held areas of western Aleppo from shelling by rebels.