Men think they know women and everything that comes along with them. However, there are some things that men are still yet to understand about women.
There are so many things that women do that men have no clue about. Even the women might have no clue, but that is just the way we were created. This article would give you a little insight on that.
1. Jumping jacks to fit into our jeans: Guys, did you know how we have to struggle to fit into those tight jeans you think your girlfriend looks pretty in. I am not talking about the boyfriend jeans that are a little baggy. I am referring to those tight skinnys that make her shape look amazing. Well, for ladies, it is a struggle, especially the ladies with really big butts. Sometimes you have to jump for a minimum of five times before the jeans would get to its proposed station where it is supposed to be.
2. Lose the tight clothing: Did you know that women feel a sense of relief when a tight piece of clothing is taken off their bodies. For example, those tight jeans you had to fit into all day for lectures, the office or whatever the case may be. We always feel a sense of relief at the end of the day when that is off. We know how to make everything look so simple.
3. We always know our rivals: For those in a relationship, a girl always knows the girl who likes her boyfriend, the girl who calls the boyfriend “her bestie” but secretly has feelings for him. The other girl who would tell all her problems and look for a shoulder to cry on which she thinks your boyfriend is the best person to fit that slot. The truth is, a girl always knows the cunning ones. Our instincts are the strongest.
4. We check out other girls: A girl always wants to look at the next girl’s outfit. No matter where they are, they always have to stare and what the next girl is wearing. It could be the hair, clothe, slippers etc. We do this a lot and we can’t help it.
5. A woman always looks at herself in a mirror: To further expatiate on this, whenever a woman passes a mirror-like object, it does not necessarily have to be a mirror, she always has to take one last look at herself, or adjust something on her outfit. The truth is, no matter how modest the person might be, this is a trait that cannot leave our female system. It is simply part of our well-being.
6. Never decisive on what to wear: Most women try on about five different clothes and still cannot pick one they want to wear. They say this syndrome is for people who have too many clothes. Most women are indecisive when it comes to clothes especially when they need to go for an event they know they have to dress to oppress. It’s worse when they know their crushes would be attending. As a guy, make sure your girlfriend starts dressing up two hours before you if you know she is this type of person.
7. Most women do not practice what they preach when it comes to love: An example is when they are having boyfriend issues. In the midst of her friends, the woman would tell her friends that she would never call the guy no matter what, she might even end up insulting him all because she’s trying to put on a front. Later at night, when she’s alone, she’d call him and beg him if she has to. Sometimes, she won’t tell her friends that side of the story.
8. We love sleep overs with girlfriends: Whenever we are with our girlfriends, we like to do lots of fun things that the guys might classify boring. We play dress up, talk about boys, play games, make videos or even dance off in front of the mirror. Ladies love to do this. We can go on gisting till 4am if time permits. As much as we want to spend some time with the boyfriend, we also want to play around sometimes with our girlfriends too.
9. Sometimes, we actually want to sleep alone. Most of the time, most guys think every girl wants to cuddle at night. After interviewing many ladies on this topic, I guess we are not always touchy afterall. Sometimes we just want to sleep on the bed alone if possible so we can sleep well. As the boyfriend at times like this, if you are cold, use a blanket!
10. Most women like to be appreciated in public: Now as much as some people do not like public display of affection (PDA), we still like to be appreciated in public. There are other ways to boost our confidence without being too touchy. Tell us we look beautiful when your friends are present, hold our hand in public etc. It just shows we care and women love that.