“Ada-Ada” by Flavour is the most watched music video.
According to YouTube Rewind, the now famous interview of Obafaiye Shem, former Lagos State commandant of National Security and Civil Defence Corp, on Channels Television, popularly referred to as “My Oga At The Top,” is one of the most watched YouTube videos in Nigeria in 2013.
The interview clip came second, behind multiple award winning Nollywood movie, Last Flight To Abuja.
YouTube Rewind, a product of YouTube, also revealed its rating parameters such as numbers of shares, likes, make response to amongst others.
In the music video category, multiple award winning video, “Ada- Ada,” by Flavour ranks as the most watched musical clip, while AYTVAYTV, the YouTube channel of comedian, AY, ranks as the most watch channel among Nigerians.
Top 10 Videos watched in Nigeria in 2013 excluding Music
8. How to get married; “Naija” style by Toke Makinwa
Top 10 Music Videos watched by Nigerians
1. Ada Ada [Official Video] by Flavour
2. PULL OVER (OFFICIAL VIDEO) by KCEE Ft. Wizkid
3. Personally by P-Square
4. CARO – (Official Video) by Starboy Ft. L.A.X & Wizkid
5. Jaiye Jaiye (Official Video) by WizKid Ft. Femi Kuti
6. Sexy Mama [Official Video] by Iyanya Ft. Wizkid
7. Eminado [Official Video] by Tiwa Savage Ft. Don Jazzy
8. Stupid love by Olamide
9. Skelewu (Official Video) by Davido
10. Emi ni baller (Official Video) by Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & IllBliss
Top 10 Channels in Nigeria in 2013